Your Ad Here

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

FBI wants to close BLUEMAZIC

Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Two days ago the FBI send the BLUEMAZIC owner and administrator a postal notification of a WARNING that BLUEMAZIC is participating in illegal activities and said that we get only 5 days to close the website before they shut it down. When I heard it I was really disappointed because BLUEMAZIC is my homepage and I think homepage of many of you as well. I want to thank everybody for participating to this site and we might be able to open another website similar to BLUEMAZIC, thank you all!

03fc.jpg

Today it’s 1 April aka Jokes Day, in many countries lie to each other making jokes. In the morning I got a similar jokes by other websites and thought It may bring you a laugh after reading that it’s not true. Have a nice day and please let your comment so we can see how many “fooled” readers we have.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Disclamier

This blog DOES NOT host any Contents. All Contents here are found freely available around the web.So All THANKS Goes to The Orginal Uploader! I make no guarantees or promises in my service and take no liability for my users actions. I am not affiliated nor claim to be affiliated with any of the owners of Contents here. All Contents are copyright of their respective owners. If you have any clarifications to be made or If you find any contents in this site which you think can be offensive Please contact with us by using contact form located at the top of this site.
THANK YOU!

Followers


© 2008-2010 BlueMazic. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy
Your Ad Here