Your Ad Here

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Chhotrodhorer Gaan-Kabir Suman Jibonmukhi Mp3 Song Download

Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here
http://media.musicjalsha.com/Kolkata%20Classic/Kabir%20Suman/Chhotrodhorer%20Gaan/Chhotrodhorer%20Gaan-Kabir%20Suman.jpg

Some Voice Of Kabir Suman PLZ Read ThisThese songs that I have recently done for my new album ‘Chotrodhorer Gaan.’I wrote ‘
Chotrodhorer Gaan‘ about one and a half months ago. Then I felt a strong urge to write more. I wrote seven songs in 2 days and then put them to tune and recorded them in 3 days and nights last week. Feel free to make copies or forward them to your friends. It is copyleft. As you can imagine I am facing serious problems because of these songs, but I am not scared. I feel just tired. I am ageing fast.
Stay well, all of you.
Power to the people!
Love,

Tracklist:

1. Chhotrodhorer Gaan.mp3
2. Amar Premer Gaan.mp3
3. Bonduk Nile Hate.mp3
4. Age Bhot Din.mp3
5. Dundubhi.mp3
6. Gaaye Bidroho.mp3
7. Jongol Tumi Kaar.mp3

Download In Zip
Mediafire
Rapidshare

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Disclamier

This blog DOES NOT host any Contents. All Contents here are found freely available around the web.So All THANKS Goes to The Orginal Uploader! I make no guarantees or promises in my service and take no liability for my users actions. I am not affiliated nor claim to be affiliated with any of the owners of Contents here. All Contents are copyright of their respective owners. If you have any clarifications to be made or If you find any contents in this site which you think can be offensive Please contact with us by using contact form located at the top of this site.
THANK YOU!

Followers


© 2008-2010 BlueMazic. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy
Your Ad Here